Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who Shops for the Medical Staff?

Align Center
Do you ever wonder why no one has ever come up with the idea of making medical scrubs that actually fit a girl? I was visiting my friend in the hospital and, all I see are these poor women walking around in these ill fitting potato sack looking medical outfits! I think I noticed this because, I love clothes and would think someone would come up with better fitting attire for the medical staff! Then when I was online I came across this site that actually offer the best fitting medical scrubs! I think that the person who orders the medical uniforms for the hospital should take a look at this place! Come on now, professionals should look their best right? Medelita carries scrubs, and womens lab coats that are cut for the women in medicine!

No comments: