Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Best Affordable Wedding Favors!

I am having a destination wedding and I needed table settings. I wanted something simple but cute. I found this website and I fell in love with it.  They have so many different things to pick from and everything is affordable and almost everything has a price cut! I knew if I found anything similar to what I would have had to pay almost double.  Everyone at the wedding complimented my table settings and all of the other wedding favors I got from this website!

2 comments:

KayleyShopAlot said...

These are beautiful, and useful! If I went to a wedding, I would definitely want one of these given to me. This really shows the guests how much the host appreciates them celebrating with them!

stevenjared0853 said...

Quite interesting to know about these best wedding favors. I am arranging my sister’s wedding and in hunt of elegant DC wedding venues. Planning for lovely wedding favors and this information is very helpful for me.