Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Darling Plus Size Swimsuits


As the years keep growing, does your weight seem to grow too? Mine does! No matter what I do, my weight keeps inclining on the scales. Now, I really don't like my body in anything less than a t-shirt and jeans. So it makes my life pretty hard during the summer. I hardly ever go swimming anymore, and I'm not caught dead on the beach. I really do love swimming however, and I still want to swim, I just cant find anything that's covering enough. I began looking around town for a larger swimsuit, but I couldn't find anything that wasn't 'grandmother-ish'. Finally I went online and found these adorable plus size swimsuits. When I received this in the mail, it fit great! I was truely impressed, the measurements were exact. Great buy!

No comments: