Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Making my house smell good!

Since moving into the house, I have been doing everything I can to make the house smell good. Whoever had the house before had a dog and the carpets were stained with dog pee. It makes the house smell so bad. I got all the carpets ripped out and replaced, but I am thinking that maybe the smell is stuck on the walls? Or maybe the dog peed on the wall somewhere?

So I am trying everything I can to get the smell out! I have bought tons of candles and sprays that say they will help, but they just gave me a head ache. My nose is very sensitive to smells and a lot of products give me headaches.

A friend of mine told me about Lampe Berger from Thelampstand.Com. I picked up some and my house is starting to smell good. I also started to wash down each wall very well.

No comments: