Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Technology & Wedding Planning!

I know that a lot of weddings are held this time of year, but, that doesn't mean I'm getting married! Maybe someday down the road, I will have my dream wedding! Including all the work that goes into it! From choosing the rings, wedding dress, flowers, and, Bridesmaids Gifts! I know the list could go on forever! No wonder people plan wedding sometimes years in advance! With the help of online shopping, I think the technology has helped tremendously in planning weddings. Who knows maybe by then you can literally do your entire wedding from behind the computer screen!

1 comment:

KH said...

I am living proof that wedding planning is no walk in the park! However, it can be somewhat fun, if you incorporate the help of some friends and family members. Plus, as you mentioned, the Internet is a HUGE help in getting everything ready. You can find many of the things you need, including bridesmaids gifts, online.