Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Nikon COOLPIX S3100



I ordered this beautiful camera the other day. I got a great deal on it from Walmart. I am so excited to be getting my new baby. I choose purple because it is my favorite color. Are you interested in the camera? You can read more about it below.

According to Walmart.Com

Nikon COOLPIX S3100 14MP Digital Camera: 14.0 megapixel resolution Delivers excellent picture quality NIKKOR 4.6-23mm zoom lens Offers f/3.2 to f/6.5 aperture and features a 5x optical zoom 2.7" TFT LCD display With 5-level brightness adjustment you can view pictures and menus easily AVI movie file format Record movies in 720p HD format on this compact camera Continuous Shooting: 3 shots at approximately 0.7 frames per second Get perfect action shots without sacrificing quality 19 scene modes Provide creative options for taking eye-catching photos with accurate color Electronic VR Image Stabilization Reduces image blur

No comments: