Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nintendo



I love my Nintendo. I have a older one and I thinking about getting a new one. I like to use mine when I was in the car (not when I am driving of course) and when I am just sitting not doing anything. Basically when I am bored, I use it.

Wanna know more about it? According to Walmart.Com:

This Nintendo 3DS includes two screens. The bottom touchscreen makes use of a telescoping stylus that is stored in the portable game system itself. The top screen displays 3D visuals to the naked eye. Looking at the screen is like peering through a window into a world where characters and objects have true depth. The aqua blue Nintendo 3DS also has a 3D Depth Slider that lets players select the level of 3D they enjoy most on this portable video game console. The 3D effect can be ratcheted up to the highest level, scaled back to a more moderate setting or even turned off completely, depending on the preference of the user. It also features inward-facing and dual outward-facing cameras, along with gyro and motion sensors for the ultimate gaming experience.
This Nintendo 3DS cosmo black includes two screens. The bottom touchscreen of this 3DS black makes use of a telescoping stylus that is stored in the portable game system itself. The top screen displays 3D visuals to the na

Nintendo 3DS Portable Game System, Aqua Blue:
3D Upper Screen
Touch Lower Screen
New input & controls
Inward-Facing Camera
3D Depth Slider
Wireless Switch
Dual Outward-Facing Cameras
Augmented Reality (AR) Games and built-in applications
Circle Pad
Gyro Sensor
Motion Sensor
Pedometer

No comments: