Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bra stabbings

I bought a new bra today from Lane Bryant. It's a lacy underwire style. I really like it. I actually bought two -- one in black and one in light pink. The bra rocks, but the side underwire is a little high, so it's jabbing into my arm. Boo. Oh well.

I'm so sleepy right now. Since the beach, we have been getting up by 10am, so of course by the time midnight rolls around, I'm getting really sleepy! Oh well, bedtime soon. Once I finish work and boot my mom and brothers out, of course.

I feel good today, in terms of house work. I stripped the crib bedding from Ryan's Pack 'n Play and washed it, swept, vacuumed and mopped, and clean out the air filters of all four of our AC units. Ah. Bliss. It feels SO good to be caught up on housework!

No comments: