Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am so freaking busy

I am really, really tired. I'm working on some research at Wikipedia, looking up info on msn wedding bands, and writing up a few content articles. I'd wait to do this tomorrow, but I know that I'm going to be busy tomorrow. We're having a party for July 4th (Happy 4th everyone!), and we're also going to be celebrating my brother's thirteenth birthday party. I'm not sure if my husband will be at the party (we're fighting: he slept on the couch last night, we fought again this morning, had a little car/key drama, and he went home to his brother's tonight), but my mom, grandfather, two brothers, and my friend Jason will be there. And the kidlets, of course. :)

My brother is going to freak when he finds out what one of his birthday presents are. I can't wait to see the look on his face!!!

July is moving fast already. I sent out birthday invitations for Ryan's second birthday a week ago: the party is on the 26th. I also reserved a two hour slot at a local pool for a private night party on August 5th. We're inviting both our families and some friends. It's going to be LOADS of fun!

No comments: