Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

How we spent our stimulus

I really wanted to pick up some new residential lighting with our stimulus check. We need more landscaping lights, I wanted to put in ceiling fans and lights in our bedroom and the living room, and I wanted a better light in our kitchen.

But fortunately/unfortunately, our stimulus went elsewhere -- vehicle registration renewal ($36, ouch!), gift for an online friend, belated birthday present for me, game (Guitar Hero 4 for PS3) and online game renewal for my husband, household supplies, gas, and an extravagant dinner with my husband's brothers at Texas Roadhouse.

Oh well. Here's to hoping that our 2008 tax return will cover both central air conditioning and some better lighting in here. :)

How did you spend your stimulus check? Also, check out How I Spent My Stimulus and add your own contribution!

No comments: