Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

First birthday planning was simple!

Planning my son’s first birthday was a breeze. Before he was born I had been hooked on Classic Pooh, so it made perfect sense to use Classic Pooh for his first birthday party.

But this year has been tougher. Despite my son being my youngest, my baby, he’s turning two, and so those adorable, cuddly little birthday party themes that are so perfect for a first birthday aren’t really appropriate for a second birthday.

Did I mention that my son’s birthday is in a month and six days? Last night I FINALLY settled on a theme:

It’s a good thing that everyone who is invited already knows of the date the party will be on, since you should send out the birthday party invitations at least six weeks in advance! At this rate they’ll be getting them three weeks prior to the party. Oops! Oh well, at least the invitations will be on their way.

1 comment:

Owen Cutajar said...

It's always a good idea to have a theme for a kid's party, so much easier to organise and it's so much easier to deliver too.

And it's even possible to buy baby gifts with the same theme also. Just to make everything more memorable.