Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Who needs a yard sale?

Last month several flyers were put up in the neighborhood, advertising a community yard sale on June 28th. As much as I’d like to participate, I don’t think I’m going to be up to it. I wouldn’t mind adding some baby clothes, toys and household items to the other items and bassinets that my neighbors are getting together, but we’re leaving for a three day vacation at the New Jersey shore on Tuesday morning, and will be returning on Thursday night. The next two days will be spent catching up on housework, taking care of the cats (eep: note to self: CALL MOM ABOUT CHECKING ON THE CATS!) and doing laundry. Then, on Sunday, Dan and I are going to Dorney Park.

June is really turning out to be a busy month!

1 comment:

Owen Cutajar said...

I went to a yard sale last week and bought some great lights for the house. They're the sort that you can set to different brightnesses just by touching them.

Ah well, you sound too busy to go, but maybe next time huh?