Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

A very nice birthday

My 24th birthday was on June 13th. I still can’t believe I’m 24. It’s weird to say. Oh well. I go through this every year. I think the hardest jump was from 19 to 20. Suddenly I was two decades old, and let me tell you, that was depressing.

But hey, I lived. Here I am, one year closer to thirty. Dan is ahead of me with only four years to go, bwahahaha, sucks to be him!

I got a lot of nice things for my birthday, though three of them are on order/IOUs. Dan got me a gift bag full of relaxing items (perfume, bath salts, a book, and a few other odds and ends), my brothers gave me a book (everyone knows I love to read!), my brothers-in-law gave me a 320GB laptop hard drive (ordered — it should be here any day now! *crosses fingers*), and Dan is getting me a new car stereo for my car. When we get our stimulus payment (it’s scheduled to be mailed out on June 27th!!!), he also wants to get me a mother’s ring. ♥ So I didn’t get any titanium rings for my birthday, but that’s okay. Titanium is on the expensive side, anyway. Just stick to my wishlistr, and you’re good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl Geek!! I am crossing my fingers for yOu that yOu get your laptop HardDrive ASAP!! and Happy BDAY! It must be nice to be younger, as tho I am more like the age of your man! hehe well if titanium is too expensive for you, perhaps one of these tungsten rings would be better for you ,) just a thought...
Titanium is sure nice tho, that is if you can not afford maybe white gold for example ,)p Have a great day! Heres to being yOung! ciao