Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Selling baby bedding at a yard sale

Someone organized a yard sale in our neighborhood. It's being held on June 28th. If we're here (my husband's aunt and uncle invited us to join them at the NJ shore during the week of the 22nd-28th), I'm going to hopefully have some things to sell! Not so much because I want to stand outside in the disgusting heat and deal with bugs and maybe make ten or twenty dollars, but because it's nice to participate in neighborly events. We have lived here for over a year, and we know the people on either side of us. That's it.

So, I need to dig up some things to sell! I have some baby bedding left over from when Ryan was still using his crib, a hot sling that I really should part with, and of course, toys, books, arts and crafts stuff -- all the typical kiddie stuff you'll find most moms and dads selling during yard sales and flea market events!

What do you sell at yard sales? And what was your best find at a yard sale?

No comments: