Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I need better internet

Tonight is just one of those nights where I feel like screaming and punching something. My mom and I made plans for me to watch my brothers while she took my grandfather out to lunch. After that, they would come over here, and all of us would have time to get together and socialize.
The plan went all to hell, of course. My mom didn't even drop the boys off until around 4pm, so of course it was much later when she made the 35 minute drive to get my grandfather and take him to lunch -- which wound up being dinner.
At 6:30, she calls to tell me that it's too late to bring him over tonight, and that she was on her way to take him home, and then she'd be back.
It's now going on 10pm, and she isn't back. She should have been here two hours ago. I'm really upset, because this isn't the first time she's done this to me. I had plans tonight, but of course they'll fall through, because we have only one car (my mom is borrowing mine) and there isn't enough room to cram four kids (two of whom are in car seats) and two adults into it.

And Comcast is acting up. As usual. I'm so tempted to switch to a satellite internet provider and be done with Failcast once and for all.

T-Mobile is pissing me the heck off right now too. I can't get onto the secure area of the site to pay my grandfather's cell phone bill.

This is just NOT my night!

1 comment:

Owen Cutajar said...

It's not nice when your internet plays up, but at least it's not your electricity. The one thing I hate more than broken Internet is when my home lighting goes dark, my TV shuts down and my computer goes dark. I can live without Internet (for a bit), but not without electricity.